AJA has unveiled a range of powerful new solutions and updates
AJA’s latest developments include BRIDGE LIVE to help professionals keep pace with the ever-increasing demand for higher quality live and on-demand content.
AJA’s latest developments include BRIDGE LIVE, which makes it easy to securely and reliably transport UltraHD or multi-channel HD video with a range of codec choices and secure transport protocols over public internet; the OG-DANTE-12GAM 12G-SDI to DANTE 64-channel audio embedder/disembedder; the OG-ROI-SDI openGear scan converter; and Ki Pro Ultra 12G v2.0 firmware. Useful for applications in entertainment, education, houses of worship, sports, live events and beyond, the new solutions help facilitate remote broadcast, streaming, production, post, and ProAV workflows, while also simplifying on-set cabling at a time when social distancing and remote work setups are crucial.
For more information on these storage solutions or any AJA product contact your Dealer or the DigiBox sales team on 01582 469555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
AJA BRIDGE LIVE - AVAILABLE NOW
A turnkey 1RU solution featuring deep metadata support, BRIDGE LIVE simplifies the transport of UltraHD or multi-channel HD video between uncompressed baseband SDI to/from a wide range of streaming and contribution codecs (H.265, H.264, MPEG-2 and JPEG 2000) in real time.
The plug-and-play gateway solution supports a flexible array of containers and protocols, including SRT, RTMP/S, RTP, UDP, and MPEG-TS and extends to Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) ladder profiles and hand off for OTT packaging.
Combining AJA’s production proven I/O technology with Comprimato’s powerful encoding/decoding/transcoding software, it provides high-quality, cost-effective video processing, with SDI encode or decode for one channel of UltraHD up to 60p, or up to four channels of 1080 60p HD simultaneously, via four 12G-SDI connections that are also backwards compatible to 6G, 3G, and 1.5G SDI. AJA also offers a perpetual BRIDGE LIVE license for encoding/decoding JPEG 2000 VSF TR-01.
Key BRIDGE LIVE features include:
- Beautiful, easy to use, and field-proven software tools from Comprimato
- SDI encode or decode for one channel of UltraHD up to 60p, or up to four channels of 1080 60p HD via four 12G-SDI connections, that is compatible with 6G/3G-SDI
- Multiple stream outputs can be generated, or multiple destinations reached, from each channel of SDI Input
- Broad support for a range of encoding, decoding and transcoding codecs, including H.264 (AVC, MPEG-4), H.265 (HEVC) and MPEG-2, with an optional add-on for JPEG 2000 (VSF TR01) with 4:2:2, 10-bit/8-bit and 4:2:0 10-bit/8-bit color component sampling
- Robust video streaming with protocol support for RTMP, RTMPS, SRT (encryption available) and MPEG-TS, plus ABR ladder profiles and hand off for OTT packaging
- Comprehensive metadata support, including closed captioning/subtitles (EIA-608/708), line 21 captions, metadata pass-through, ad insertion markers (SCTE-35/SCTE-104), MPEG-2 ancillary packet (SMPTE 2038), and subtitles embedded within H.264 SEI messages
- Video processing tools, including auto colour component sampling, cropping/padding, colour adjustments, deinterlacing and 50% frame rate adjustments, logo insertion and resizing
- Extensive audio compatibility, including AAC, AC3, MPEG-2 audio and uncompressed PCM (SMPTE 302M-2007)
- 16-channels of embedded audio I/O per connection, with 16- and 24-bit quality, 48 kHz sample rate, synchronous
- High density 1RU design with dual redundant power supplies (100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz), four full size BNC connectors, and dual 10GbE onboard NICs for network connectivity
- Remote configuration, monitoring and management via web-browser, REST API and SNMP access and control
- Local configuration, monitoring and management via DisplayPort and USB
- AJA three-year warranty
OG-DANTE-12GAM is a new high density, openGear®-compatible solution for bridging 12G/6G/3G SDI sources with embedded audio to and from the Dante IP audio ecosystem with 64-channels of simultaneous bridging. The hugely popular Dante audio networking technology from Audinate provides digital audio distribution over IP networks, supporting uncompressed, multi-channel, low latency, high-resolution audio, with scalability, simplified wiring, and easy installation. OG-DANTE-12GAM provides a high-density infrastructure solution bridging Dante to SDI and back, ideal for large venue production environments such as stadiums, theatres, concerts, stage rentals, houses of worship, and universities.
OG-DANTE-12GAM features industry-wide compatibility with openGear frames, allowing for up to 640 channels of SDI/Dante audio bridging within a single 2RU frame housing 10 cards.
- Support for 12G/6G/3G-SDI audio embedding to- and from- the Dante audio ecosystem
- Dual, and independent 12G-SDI Input and Output ports, each supporting 16-audio channels, totalling 64-channels per card in a compact design
- 1x Primary and 1x Secondary Gigabit Ethernet ports for Dante network redundancy
- 64-channels of simultaneous SDI/Dante audio bridging per card
- DashBoard support for remote signal status and configuration
- Compatible with a range of Dante Software from Audinate including Dante Controller for routing and configuration choices
- High density and small form factor, enabling 10 cards to be utilised in a single openGear frame for up to 640-channels of SDI/Dante audio bridging
- Supported within OG-X-FR and OG3 openGear frames
- Hot-swap capable
- Industry-leading five year warranty
The OG-DANTE-12GAM is available soon, call us for details on 01582 469100.
OG-ROI-SDI, available today, is an openGear scan converter that enables high-quality conversion of 3G-SDI input, and Region of Interest selection to 3G-SDI and HDMI mirrored outputs. It features extensive audio functionality, incredible image scaling, aspect and frame rate conversion, and image rotation including frame sync functionality. Region of Interest support allows professionals to easily extract video source signals for scan convert, scaling, and conversion to HDMI and SDI from SDI sources.
- Scan Converter
- openGear compatible card
- 3G-SDI input with loop through
- 3G-SDI and HDMI 1.4 outputs
- Supports SD, HD, and 3G formats (see Tech Specs for complete list)
- Region of Interest Scaling
- Up, down, cross-conversion
- Aspect ratio conversion
- Frame rate conversion
- Image H/V flip and 90 degree rotation
- Supports 8-channels of embedded audio
- 2-channel analog audio output of disembedded audio (2x 3-Pin Terminal Block connectors included)
- Sync reference selection (External, openGear frame, or Free-run)
- Remote control over Ethernet using DashBoard network control software
- Compatible with DFR-8321, OG3 and OGX openGear frames
- Five year warranty
AJA Ki Pro Ultra 12G v2.0 Firmware
Available today as a free download, Ki Pro Ultra 12G v2.0 firmware brings several new improvements to the AJA Ki Pro Ultra 12G single-channel 4K/UltraHD recorder/player or four-channel HD recorder. The latest update introduces new features that streamline high raster workflows with varied video input sources, including new input frame sync for genlock-free recording, and 8K link VPID to power 8K/UltraHD2 workflows when four Ki Pro Ultra 12G devices are used in tandem in 12G- or 6G-SDI mode.
Available now as a free download.